412 Georgia Avenue, Suite 102
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Alan King, CPA
Services: Tax | Industries: Construction, Manufacturing & Distribution, Tech/Startup Companies
Alan has over 15 years of experience in accounting and finance. He has extensive experience working with construction contractors, manufacturers, and tech/startup companies.
While his primary professional focus is tax planning and compliance, he enjoys helping decision makers understand their accounting information. “My primary goal is to help clients be ready for what’s next. My job is to bring ideas to the table and translate data into information.”
Education & Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Tennessee and Georgia
- Master’s in Accounting, The University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- B.S. in Accounting, The University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chapter President of the GSCPA
- Alan thrives on spending time with his family and traveling.
- Enjoys Crossfit workouts.