Join our team and help us revolutionize the accounting industry. J.D. Frost & Company is rapidly growing. We are looking for passionate, hardworking people who want to succeed.
Please send all resumes to
Senior Tax Staff- Chattanooga
Job Description: Local downtown Chattanooga CPA firm with a national client base has an immediate need for a senior accountant to join our growing staff. J.D. Frost and Company, PLLC CPA firm is currently seeking a Senior Accountant that wants to make a career in public accounting and join a progressive, growing team! This is an amazing opportunity for someone in public accounting looking to move to an exciting firm that enjoys mentoring and developing a team.
● Applying the knowledge obtained through previous work experience as a Tax Staff Accountant, completes work assignments given, including preparing individual and business tax returns, research projects, and consulting projects
● Tax Planning and income projections that involve multiple scenarios
● Must be able to make decisions on ordinary tax return matters
● Assemble information for the preparation of federal, state, and local returns
● Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
● Work as part of a client service team providing quality work with quick turnaround and attentive service as well as work independently
● Continues to develop technical skills in accounting taxation and consulting as work experience increases and applies those skills to work performed for clients
● Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
● Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally, in written form, and electronically
● Attention to detail
● Ability to work in a highly interactive team
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
● 3-5 years of current or recent public accounting experience
● CPA strongly preferred
Business Development Associate
Responsible for generating revenue for the firm through leads provided by our marketing department and also through the reps network and relationships.
Willing to cold call
Willing to utilize social media to generate new business
Responsible for scheduling appointments and guiding prospects through our sales and onboarding process.
Sales communication will be through zoom, phone, text, and or email.
Responsible for using the company's CRM (Customer Relationship Management Tool), HubSpot, on a daily basis to track sales activity, sales pipeline, and prospect information.
Training is offered and required by each rep
Sales and/or Customer Service Experience
Comfortable to work in a fast paced environment and talking with business owners and decision makers
String listening skills and note taking
Willingness to learn, train, adapt, and work hard
Solid computer skills with experience in managing a CRM.
Great communication skills
Willingness to attend networking events