J.D. Frost & Company, PLLC. is looking for a dedicated bookkeeping professional that enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
• Perform full-charge bookkeeping services for multiple clients.
• Ensure accuracy of financial records – reconcile cash and credit card accounts.
• Prepare monthly financial statements.
• Assist with year-end and quarterly closings.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Client oriented and able to adapt to client needs.
• Team Oriented - Working within a team and being able to assist as needed.
• Detail Oriented - Position requires attention to detail and requires performing bookkeeping services for different companies within different industries.
• Accuracy - Ability to double check one’s work to ensure accuracy.
• Accountability - Accountability required to maintain transparent communications while solving problems quickly.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or work equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of full-charge bookkeeping experience.
• Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks, as well as a willingness to learn and engage with other software as needed.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please email resumes to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time with the potential for Full-time