412 Georgia Avenue, Suite 102
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Julie F. Barringer
Executive Assistant/ Community & Client Relations Coordinator
Services: Tax & Coordinator of Communications
Julie joined the firm in 2014. She serves as the Executive Assistant to Jonathan Frost. She works with clients to ensure their needs and concerns are addressed promptly. Julie’s primary focus is working with our tax department ensuring that our client’s returns are processed and delivered. She also works with billing, accounts receivable and other practice management activities of the firm. Julie coordinates community and charitable events for our employees, as well as social events for the firm – such as the annual Christmas party, volunteering at the Chattanooga Food Bank, attending athletic events at UTC and the Chattanooga Lookouts.
Julie has more than twenty five years’ experience in marketing, communications and event planning. Prior to joining J.D. Frost & Company. Julie was a tax secretary for a local accounting firm, and previously worked in school development and as a project manager in advertising.
Education & Credentials
- B.S. in Communications and Marketing, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Civic and Community Activities
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Alumni Board and Executive Committee
- Chi Omega Centennial Celebration Committee
- Member, Mayor’s Council for Women
- Member and Past President, Chi Omega Alumnae Association
- Sustaining Member, Junior League of Chattanooga
- First-Centenary United Methodist Church